Monday, June 1, 2009

neat-o

Apple has outdone themselves again. From Ipods to Macs and top of the line software, Apple almost seems to be a step ahead of the competition. The sleek design and wonderful customer service makes them one of the top competitors when it comes to electronics and they have incredibly high customer satisfaction rates. The most relevant downside is price, but I feel that from experience that the cost is worth it.



Apple does a great job with advertisements and marketing & they obviously benefit from it. These huge wrap around ads on city buses show what incredible heights and incredible costs Apple is willing to reach to show off their products in innovative and hip ways.






The mural like advertisements also prove how powerful Apple is in the industry. The ads quite literally states that they are bigger and better than the competitors.

2 comments:

  1. I agree Apple is very effective when it comes to advertising their line of products. I like the pictures posted they summarize the expansion of the iPod and Apple name very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen or even heard of Apple using these buses this way! I'd love to ride on them! Very interesting blog I must say.

    ReplyDelete